In Eastern Time (GMT-5)

Clock is in Eastern Time (GMT-5).
Paytime will be at your time.

Timezone Converter

Thursday 17 January 2013

SWAT's having a big renovation... and thus closed in meantime :(

In all my days at SWAT... I have seen a few changes here and there.... but this is the most shocking of all...
Yup... Definitely not being able to work today...

A guide as to which switch controls which gate now in its current setup....   Looks confusing :(              Issue fixed.

If the switches stay like this when SWAT reopens... there will be BIG issues...
Issue fixed.
Maybe move the camera to the other side, and put a pura minibar where the camera currently is?
Issue fixed.


Current issues:

  • Anyone can train, literally
  • Arrow tiles do not work, and thus broken
  • When someone steps on any Front Desk Gate, Gate 3 opens
  • No one can enter base unless RR admin is there




For the first time ever since I started working here in SWAT, have I ever experienced a temporal closure of SWAT... As of right now, I am devasted...  I will be at HRP or SWAT's Backup Base (Click Here) if anyone needs me...

No comments:

Post a Comment